A small talk A small talk

Interesting.... you should probably mention the controls though. I thought I could interact with the picture. I tried for about 10 minutes before realizing I could only look. Points off for that.

And Points off for how quickly you can beat the game after finding the right thing to ask about.

3/5

Rocket Monkeee! V1.0 Rocket Monkeee! V1.0

Oh. A purely fuchsia background. Could you have picked a MORE blinding color to punish those with ad blockers? *eye twitch*

The graphics are huge sprites.... good thing I've worked with them before or I'd have had NO bloody idea what I was looking at! And even THEN I'm STILL having trouble telling what's what.

Ok. Graphics aside, What's with the lvl select? It makes NO sense Whatsoever. An I picking a hard level? Is THIS lvl 1? Why is there only one yellow level? I'm going to guess that's the BOSS level given that it's so much harder than the red ones. red background with little red levels and one big yellow boss lvl? Yeah. Human nature says "Click the obvious one first". THat would be the YELLOW BOSS LEVEL!!! >m<

And the shooting is atrocious!! Lag in the firing time, doesn't hit anywhere NEAR where I clicked, and I have NO idea what the point is of having a randomly neon-colored crosshairs appear for 1.2 seconds if my laster isn't even gonna HIT it!

Sorry dude, but 0/5.

JadePyrus responds:

Oh fantastic a soul crushing review! :D

FIXED in V1.01 - The background has been changed to black to match your heart! :D

They are not imported sprites they are vector movieclips! If you hate retro gaming that is your opinion! I have opinions as well! I like pixels! I make pixel games! Also who can't understand pixel art? Have we not played Super Mario? I must be getting too old! :D

FIXED in V1.01 - The text on the Alert selection panel has been altered to indicate a level and given a clearer difficulty rating!

You fire exactly where you click! Its math brah! Angles and velocities! :D
But to be nice...

FIXED in V1.01 - Lowered the delay its now three times faster! Enjoy!

You're atrocious! Sorry bro but 0/5 on your review...
Who gives a zero rating? Are you the Gordon Ramsey of Game Design? In the words of Mister Ramsey "Piss Off!"

Mouse House Mouse House

Haha!! I like the mousie's little twitching eye when the cheese falls off screen. Reminds me of that squirrel from Ice Age.

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

I like hitting the randomize button.... then blowing it the hell up!! >:D

Dragon's Call II Dragon's Call II

Played yesterday and now when I open the game it shows 1 server, Netherwind Manor, but when I click it, I get a popup that says I need to login first. And yet there's no login page shown. I'm clearly logged in to my NG account, so what's going on?

Raymedia responds:

Sorry, there was a maint. time yesterday. Should be all fixed now. Please try enter again.

Elf Story Elf Story

*character explodes at tv* @0@ *I die laughing*

Some of the stuff in here is HILARIOUS!! I like the Moogle reference in the currency. The use of mouse motions is brilliant.

WAY too short, but the death animations are fun to watch. (I do that in Legend of Zelda anyways. xP "1001 Ways To Kill Link" is what me and my friends call it when I get to a new area and hafta find out what happens when I jump in the lava etc. You can see why I like this game.)

Crazy Digger Crazy Digger

I love it!! It's crazy and insane and random and upbeat!! It's missing..... something.... but otherwise a wonderful game!! xD

Stick Death Run Stick Death Run

Yay Cake!

cute game.

Crossword Ninja Cat Crossword Ninja Cat

1) This is a words search, not a crossword.

2) I'm not sure but I think some of these words it's giving me to look for are nonsense words. 0.o

3) I agree with whoever said that you need to fix where the words appear. After less than a dozen puzzles I was able to find my words with a glance around the edge 8/10 times. Too easy. At least progressive difficulty if you're worried about it being too hard.

Great job otherwise!

Nintendo Block Calculator Nintendo Block Calculator

Thank you SO MUCH for using music that's NOT the Shop Channel tune!!