He lives!! He lives!!

First impression: Smeagol is a zombie? Why does he have brains?

A few seconds later it kicked in. I think that was the best voice out of them all though. Kudos! Your Smeagol gets a 5 out of.... of......... Precioussssss!!!!!!

Space Marine Oath Space Marine Oath

They sound like they're snorting crack between each line. xD

Solid Snake can Voice Act Too! Solid Snake can Voice Act Too!

I'm going to guess.... Pirate Captain Solid Snake? xD He sounds so BORED!!! I love it!

Dracula Teaches Hypnosis Dracula Teaches Hypnosis

I had to restart it around 15 seconds in because I swear he said he'd been overdressed for hundreds of years. xD It should have said that, actually. Because it's kinda true.

Megatron Orders a Soda Megatron Orders a Soda

Still sounds like Vegeta with Vader's helmet IMO. And when he get blasted away, the kid sounds like Krillin. The threat beforehand sounds like him too.

Where did you get the Starscream Smack noise?! I love it!!

TomStheVoice responds:

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed it!
Btw, the smack sound (one I love myself) was a moving truck being slammed on the grounds. :)

Finklebottom Bigtits! Finklebottom Bigtits!

I thought the name was the funniest part.... until i actually heard you say it in a serious voice. Excuse me while I collect the organs I've laughed out. *squishy background noises*

Captain Falcon Punches a Vase Captain Falcon Punches a Vase

"MY LEG!!!" The Wilhelm Scream of every Spongebob Squarepants cartoon ever. Nice.

There must have been an awful lot of fuck in that vase to need a second FALCON PAUNCH to get it all out. xP

Why 80's villains always lose? Why 80's villains always lose?

You're Dr. Claw is 96% perfect! For impersonations, that's excellent!!

"Mumm-ra. Where is you're penis?" xD That totally threw me. the wtf face I made was probably priceless.

"All the way until I was seven years old, I thought I had a kidney!" OMG Starscream! And the mettalic smack noise is perfect!!

Which reminds me.... your Megatron sounds like Vegeta stole Darth Vader's helmet. Is Vader aware of this? 0.o

What do Zombies want to eat? What do Zombies want to eat?

I saw it and thought of a herd of zombies ambling down the street going "Taaaaco Beeell".

Yours was good too though. And where does one get kosher brains from anyway?

This guy likes Chocolate This guy likes Chocolate